To our Valued Clients and Business Partners:
Over the past few months everyone has been affected by the devastating COVID-19 pandemic. We have all needed to adjust aspects of our lives in one way or another. As we continue to adapt to our rapidly changing world, please remember that we are all in this together.
In preparation for reopening, we at AV IT Rentals have been working on modifying our operations and practices. There is nothing more important than the health, safety and well-being of our employees, clients, partners and communities. We are taking significant precautionary steps moving forward with our reopening which includes,
- Daily temperature checks for all of our employees.
- Face coverings and gloves are required for all of our technicians while working at an event site.
- Disinfecting kits will be sent along with our technicians when they are working at an event site. Included in these kits will be, hand sanitizer, antibacterial cleaning solutions, paper towels, extra masks and gloves along with other cleaning materials.
- At our warehouse, all of the equipment, as well as the surfaces that equipment comes in contact with will go through thorough cleanings with antibacterial solutions.
- Once the equipment has been prepped, tested and cleaned, a seal will be placed on the case indicating that everything within the case has gone through an antibacterial cleansing. The seal will not be broken until our technicians arrive at the event site for the setup. Upon request, our techs will open each sealed case in the presence of our clients so they can oversee the process as well as directly handle any equipment they wish.
- We will now also offer curbside delivery/pickup options for any rentals that do not require a technician to set or strike. Please contact us for further details.
- We can also ship equipment directly to our clients. There will be return shipping labels included within the cases as well.
Getting back to business as normal post-pandemic will take some time. With so much uncertainty in the world today, we want to assure everyone that they can rely on us not only to support event needs, but to do so in a manner that emphasizes all necessary health and safety precautions. Providing our clients and business partners with peace of mind has always been one of our core values. We remain fully committed to helping and supporting them in whatever way we can.
Just as everyone has been doing, we will continue to monitor and keep up to date with the latest recommendations and mandates communicated by the CDC as well as local state and federal governments. We will post any policy updates on our website.
We hope all of you have been doing as well as can be during these troubling times. We are really looking forward to working with you again.
AV IT Rentals